How to Protecting Against Malware

How to Protecting Against Malware


Video Explanation - Protecting Against Malware (4 min) Hello, everyone. We are here to prevent the infection of our system. We want to defend our system from viruses and malware. Now, to get started, the best way to go about is I'm going to right click on my start button, and I'm going to click on settings, here in Windows 10. And when settings opens up, I'm going to scroll down and we're going to find the option for update and security. When I click on update and security, we're going to get a lot of options here to help protect our system. The first one I actually see here is Windows update. And one of the best things you can do for any system, regardless of the operating system you're running, is keep it up to date. A lot of the common viruses, malware, and exploits against your system can be prevented just by keeping your system up to date with the latest service packs and the latest system updates. These help your system run better, but also help secure some of the exploits that have been found about your system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment